Good morning! Did anyone else trawl over Twitter and Instagram last night? I love award season, I am obsessed with the dresses. I followed the Grammy Awards last night to see who wore who. Here are my favourites-
- Lianna Le Havas in Vivienne Westwood
- Tori Kelly in Gauri and Nainika
- Ellie Goulding in Stella McCartney (not photographed faux fur stole also Stella Mc.)
- Janelle Monae in Jean Paul Gaultier
- Meghan Trainor in Gahlia Lahav
- Florence Welsh in Gucci
It is difficult to stand out on the red carpet as a male, they are constantly overshadowed by the amazing gowns. These guys really stood out for me-
- Mark Ronson and Josephine de la Baume- Best Dressed Couple
- The Weekend in Givency
- Wiz Kalifa
- Justin and Jaxon Bieber in Saint Laurent
- Sam Hunt
- James Bay
I would hate to say anyone looked awful, but here are my least favourite. Throughout the years these ladies have worn some amazing gowns, so I was disappointed to say the least when I saw these choices!
- Taylor Swift in Atelier Versace
- Demi Lovato
- Lady Gaga in Marc Jacobs
Let’s hope that the Oscars will have as many beautiful creations!
All Image Credit: Vogue.com– Getty Images.